Reflections &amp;gt;Dubstep&amp;lt; Reflections >Dubstep<

The best

desudesudesudesu.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee get a better master and release a 320 :D I will love you forever. The composition is phenomenal.

mr-jazzman responds:

Yeah, I know. I released a remaster, but apparently it doesn't have as much bass as people would like. Like I said below, I'm thinkin about just re-releasing the song altogether. Thanks for the review man, glad you loved the song!

Fix Me Tonight Fix Me Tonight

My style.

Bump up the vox volume, use more compressors..

Nice obvious The Early November influence.

Yoiiii Wob Wob Wob Yoiiii Wob Wob Wob

yaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiwawawaawaa

One of the best dubsteps I've heard on here.
Did you use the WOW effect for the formant bass?

Ouillo responds:

I used a LP filter under a Bitcrusher for the vocal effect. The synth was simple, a few saw-square waves in Massive.
Thanks for the 10 ;D

Dubmindfuck Dubmindfuck

Wait...

What the fuck just happened? Do it more.

GiveMeAllYourCats responds:

ON IT =D

68bpm Beat Turn Up Your Bass 68bpm Beat Turn Up Your Bass

Repetitive

Nothing really interesting. Sub basses, woooo~. Try changing the lead riff at least once maybe, or add a different drum beat. As far as I could tell it was just 1 loop extended for 2 minutes. It'd be really good if you just changed it up a bit and maybe added some vocals. Also on the chorded strings, try spacing out the notes through multiple octaves. It brings a fuller sound.

MrS1ck responds:

I'll try that with the strings, I was just going for simple though, look at soulja boy, he is retarted and makes millions off shitty beats.